Farm Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Farm Insurance Information
Farm insurance helps provide essential financial protections for your agricultural operation. It is comprised of a group of insurance policies and endorsements that work together to meet your coverage needs.
Insurance for Farms and Ranches
- Farm and ranch insurance is highly customizable and can cover many potential losses. The following are a few of the coverage options your insurance provider might recommend:
- General liability insurance may help pay for your farm’s legal liability for third-party injuries and property damage.
- Farm dwelling insurance may help cover your home if you live on-site.
- Farm structures insurance may help pay to repair or replace buildings on your farm after a covered event.
- Farm equipment insurance may help pay to replace or repair covered farm machinery and equipment, including tractors, combines and trailers.
- Livestock insurance may help provide compensation for covered animals if an incident or accident results in the injury or death of your animals.
- Equine insurance may help cover losses related to the death or injury of your horses.
- Crop insurance may help cover crop losses due to covered events such as fires, natural disasters, hail or drought.
- Workers’ compensation coverage may help pay your employees’ lost wages and medical costs if they suffer a work-related injury or illness.
- Pollution liability insurance may help cover your legal liability if pollutants from your farm cause illness or injury.
- Umbrella insurance may help extend the liability coverage for each of your farm’s policies.
Hobby Farm Insurance Cost
No two farms are the same, which means each one requires a unique insurance policy. The coverage you need depends on the specific risks your farm has. The following are some of the factors that determine the cost of farm insurance, whether your farm is a hobby farm or a commercial farm:
- Claims history
- Types of inventory
- Types of equipment and machinery
- Farmhouse features
- Types of barns and other structures
Insurance Policies for Farms in Albuquerque, NM
If you are interested in learning more about farm insurance, contact Berger Briggs Insurance. We will be able to help you find a policy that works best for your farm, and we can provide an accurate quote to get you started.